Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp: If you are looking for a method to “Delete the sent messages on WhatsApp Messenger” then this article is exactly about that. In this article, I have shown the easiest method to revert back the sent messages on WhatsApp Messenger.This method also helps you to modify the sent messages on WhatsApp because it allows you to edit the sent messages.
Also Check: Motochopper Download
- An Android Smartphone running KitKat or above.
- Root access is not mandatory.
Note: This method will work only on Android Platform. And will work on Windows or IOS.
How to Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp Messenger
- The first step is to delete the existing WhatsApp Messenger. Yes, just uninstall the current WhatsApp.
- On your Android Phone, enable the unknown sources. To do so, go to settings and then to security sections. Enable the unknown sources. By doing so, you can install the apps outside the Google Play Store.
- Visit the downloads section of this page and download the latest apk of WhatsApp Messenger. This is the advanced version of WhatsApp Messenger.
Also Check: Universal ADB Drivers
- Download and install the WhatsApp from the downloads area.
- Go through the basic setup of WhatsApp Messenger.
- Open the WhatsApp Messenger. Send any message to any person.
Also Check: QPST
- Now long press the sent message and click on delete icon. This will delete the sent messages on WhatsApp messenger.
- In this way, you can delete any sent messages on your WhatsApp.
This was the easiest guide to how to delete the sent messages on WhatsApp Messenger. If you face any difficulty to edit, modify, or delete the sent messages on your WhatsApp, then please let me know in the comments. I will help you to delete the sent messages on WhatsApp.